Built in 1222, the Saint Clement Church in Cormoyeux was under the patronage of the Abbot of Hautvillers. The building was rebuilt in the 16th century, as attested by the date 1544 engraved in the bronze of the bell, which is classified historical monument. Work begun in 1994 has made this place of cult with rural architecture a welcoming place.
In 1763, the monks built a presbytery near the church with pretty vaulted cellars. Then, over time, the building acquired the name of Villa des Roses. Today, these magnificent caves, where our bottles mature to the rhythm of the seasons at constant temperature and perfect hygrometry, satisfy the happiness and the curiosity of sightseers. Do not hesitate to visit the heart of our estate.